QUESTIONS BEFORE AND AFTER SERVICE
- Are we fully licensed and Insured? Yes we are.
- How long does permanent makeup lasts? 1-3 years
- What colour pigments do we have? Brown and Black
- How long is the procedure? Consultation and Appointment same day 2.5-3 hours
- When is the next touch up appointment? 6-8 Weeks
- How long is the healing process? 2-4 Weeks
- What is the healing process like? Brows will still appear dark, scabs are forming and brows will be itchy and will start pealing (appearing patchy)
Scabs will be fallen off, you will see the final pigment results.
- Is Permanent Makeup painful? Minimal Pain if applying numbing cream
- Who should avoid Permanent Makeup? HIV positive, Pregnant Women, While still breastfeeding, No Alcohol consumption in the last 48 hours
Anyone with chemical peels within the last 2 weeks
- What is the After Care procedure? No sun exposure for 30 days, No itching or picking the scabs,No exercising/ sweating until wounds are closed,
No cosmetics (moisturizers/makeup) on the brow area until wounds are closed, Avoid hot steamy showers and getting water on until all scabs have fallen off.
You may use coconut oil, a thin layer of Vaseline, Vitamin A & D ointments, grape seed oil on the brows to keep them moist when dry and itchy.
For best results, it is recommended to keep the area dry until all scabs have fallen off.
NOTE: A Deposit of $100 will be require to secure your appointment! Please keep in mind if you have to reschedule your appointment please do so before “48” hours. Last minute cancellation will result in forfeiting your deposit. No Show will be charge 100%.
Book in for a Free Consultation!
A current picture of your brows or lip without make up, no camera filter picture will be required. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.