What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are the biggest trend right now! Customizing any look you desire whether its everyday natural or bold and dramatic. Extensions are placed on individually to your natural lash using only the highest quality materials.
How long do extensions last, and will it damage my own natural lash?
Every person has a lash growth cycle that last between 60-90 days. Due to everyone’s different lifestyle, fills are generally needed every 2-3 weeks. With proper isolation, eyelash extensions will NOT damage your natural lashes.
Approximately how long will the appointment take?
We take the utmost care when it comes to our clients, therefore, we do not rush our appointments. Please spare enough time when booking your appointments. Generally a Classic set will take 1.5-2 hours, Volume sets will take 2-3 hours.
What type of glue is used?
Our company uses only the highest quality formaldehyde-free & Latex-free adhesives on the market. It is great as its also waterproof!
What are the type of extensions used?
We carry two different materials at the moment. Faux Mink is a synthetic poly-fiber. It gives the option to create variety of looks using different curls, diameters, and lengths. Real Siberian Mink Fur is fur from a mink animal. It is NOT harmed in any way! They are gathered when minks shed. This option has one diameter but various lengths to create the most luxurious natural feel.
How can I remove my eyelash extensions?
It is not advised to remove your extensions at home. Please for any reason you need to remove them, contact us to have them professionally taken off. We use an acetone-free cream that will dissolve the adhesive.
What to do before my appointment
- Come with clean eyes and makeup-free, which means no mascara.
- Do not use any oily products around the eye area 24 hours before your appointment.
- Refrain from curling your lashes the day of appointment.
- If you wear contacts, please bring your own case if you decide to remove them.
Eyelash extensions aftercare
- Refrain from getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Use oil-free or water-based products around the eye area.
- Mascara and Falsies are absolutely not recommended!
- Do not rub, pull, or play with your extensions.
- Clean your lashes often!
- Please make sure 50% of the extensions are still intact for a fill!
We strive for quality and are 100% committed to give you satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your lashes don’t hesitate to let us know, we would be more than happy to accommodate your needs!